66 Leonard

New York, New York

Built in 1901 and located in the Tribeca East Historic District, 66 Leonard Street was originally designed by Plaza Hotel architect Henry J. Hardenbergh. In the late nineties the former Textile Building was converted into a luxury condominium with residences designed by architect Karl Fischer. Amenities designed by Jay Valgora of the Walker Group/CNI include a garden, rooftop terrace, fitness center, and attended parking garage.

View Full Screen
66 Leonard Street
View Full Screen
Penthouse Garden with Pool